14-11-2012

Tutorial Shepherd's Knitting






A while ago, a friend taught me how to do shepherd's knitting, also known by other names such as Bosnian crochet. I could not find much about this technique in books or online, so I made a tutorial with pictures and explanation. This technique is an easy way to make gloves, for example. I don't use instructions, but amend my work while I'm working on it to get the right size. 

Een tijdje geleden heb ik van een vriendin de schaapherderssteek geleerd, ook wel bekend als onder andere Bosnian crochet of shepherd's knitting. Omdat ik hier erg weinig over kon vinden in boeken en online, heb ik een tutorial gemaakt met uitleg. Deze steek is heel handig om bijvoorbeeld wanten te maken. Ik gebruik geen patroon, maar pas mijn werk aan terwijl ik bezig ben om de goeie maat te krijgen. 

1 opmerking: